News Details
Rally GB secures WRC future
The event had been among several European WRC rounds in jeopardy amid teams' push for a return to China, and its place was dependent on renewing the Wales funding. An announcement on Wednesday morning confirmed that Welsh backing would continue until at least 2018, prolonging a relationship that began in 2003. WRC Promoter chief Oliver Ciesla said the intention was now to keep GB on the schedule. "As the promoter we have the possibility to propose the calendar to the WRC Commission and, in the next instance, the World Motor Sport Council," Ciesla told AUTOSPORT. "I can confirm that it is our intention to propose Rally GB for 2016 to this calendar." Ciesla would not be...
Full Story »
Full Story »
-9y from EuroSport.com
Comments
You May Also Be Interested In...
Wales Rally GB secures government backing until 2018
The Welsh Government is set to continue its support of Wales Rally GB for...
-9y from Crash.net
Wales Rally GB gets extended government backing, is it...
There are several WRC events in line for an execution – one of them...
-9y from WorldRallyBlog.com
The Finnish Grand Prix is go, go, go!
With Kris Meeke/Paul Nagle third overall and Mads Østberg/Jonas Andersson...
-9y from Motorsport.com
Ogier within range of third straight WRC title
Sebastien Ogier's second place at Rally Finland has put him to within...
-9y from Crash.net
Comments
Hottest News
Ogier to make WRC return in Canary Islands
No description available... Read More »
-4d from Motorsport.com
Evans wins brutal Safari Rally to boost WRC title bid
No description available... Read More »
-1w from Motorsport.com
Elfyn Evans bags the big game on Safari
Elfyn Evans and Scott Martin claimed their... Read More »
-1w from MotorsportWeek.com