News Details
Kubica signs up for full campaign
Former Formula One driver Robert Kubica will contest all 13 rounds of next year's world rally championship in an M-Sport prepared Ford Fiesta, a move that ends any immediate prospect of his return to circuit racing. The Pole, a Formula One race winner whose grand prix career ended before the start of the 2011 season when he suffered a near-fatal accident during a minor rally in Italy, made the announcement in a statement on Friday. M-Sport managing director Malcolm Wilson said he was thrilled by the partnership. "Since he burst onto the WRC rally championship scene earlier this year, we have been very keen to have him on board," he said. "I think that we can expect some...
Full Story »
Full Story »
-9y from SuperSport.com
Comments
You May Also Be Interested In...
Kubica pulls out of Rally Argentina
Robert Kubica has pulled out of Rally Argentina to focus on restructuring...
-9y from Motorsport.com
Team Peugeot-Hansen gunning to get started!
What promises to be an outstanding 2015 season is about to kick off in...
-9y from Motorsport.com
Kubica crashes out of Rally GB
Former Formula One driver Robert Kubica crashed out of Wales Rally GB,...
-9y from SuperSport.com
Kubica out of Rally GB after second crash
Poland's Robert Kubica crashed out of the season-ending Wales Rally GB...
-9y from SuperSport.com
Comments
Hottest News
Ogier to make WRC return in Canary Islands
No description available... Read More »
-3d from Motorsport.com
Evans wins brutal Safari Rally to boost WRC title bid
No description available... Read More »
-1w from Motorsport.com
Elfyn Evans bags the big game on Safari
Elfyn Evans and Scott Martin claimed their... Read More »
-1w from MotorsportWeek.com